Manchester United winger Nani has marked another five-year arrangement, keeping him at the club until June 2018.
Nani, 26, has scored 40 objectives in 217 amusements since joining the Premier League champions from Sporting Lisbon in 2007.
Throughout his six-year stay, he has won eight trophies, incorporating four Premier League titles and the Champions League.
He said: "Playing at United has been an extravagant experience for me. When I went to the club, I never envisioned the triumph we have liked."
There had been theory about the Portugal universal's future, after he made just seven Premier League begins last season.
Regardless of missing a large portion of United's preseason plan with a nose issue, Nani has astounded new Manchester United director David Moyes enough to be given an augmentation to his agreement, which was because of lapse next summer.
"I'm truly satisfied Nani has re-marked for the following five years," Moyes said. "He has extraordinary capability and experience past his 26 years.
"I've been inspired with his methodology to preparing and anticipate working with him in the advancing seasons."
home
Home
Post a Comment